- Maybe you are longing for more harmony and want to develop as a person on a deeper level?
- Do you wish to strengthen your self-esteem and build better self-confidence?
- If you are looking for an inner change, perhaps to be able to feel like a more mature person, for your own sake and for others, or maybe you quite simply need to feel a bit better in your everyday life?
- Do you need help to find a durable way ahead when the stress caused by a demanding job or your everyday chores take over your life and your state of mind?
We people are a whole, where body, mind, feelings and thoughts interact. How well that interaction works will determine how you do both mentally and physically.
Live the life you want to live, not the one you have learned to live.
Book an appointment
Therapy in Gothenburg
In conversational therapy we go to the bottom of things and we strive for a long-term and durable change. We explore both the past, the present and the future. Together, we look at your life history to find things that might form the basis of your personal development. It might vary how much time it takes to perform this exploration into an individual person’s story and
understand how it influences him or her today, as well as what kind of influence it might have in the future. For some this takes a relatively short time, whilst for others there will be a certain number of factors and events that need to be worked through. Therapy contributes to your own work in finding inner answers to the problems or challenges you are facing. My task is to help you to understand and accept the things you encounter in yourself and to trigger reflections and curiosity in view of a possible change within yourself. We work with patterns and behaviours which stop you from living the life you want to live, and which influence both you and those closest to you.
Our focus could also be set on having a better relationship with yourself and with people close to you. It might be that you would like to be able to feel a greater sense of well-being and have a better balance in life.
- Are you a person who constantly worries about and feels afraid of different things?
- Do you often feel inadequate?
- Does it often happen that you feel unenterprising or low-spirited? Are you frequently in a state of anxiety?
Whatever it is that you are carrying around, you are always welcome to see me. It is of the outmost importance to me that you clearly can feel that I am here for you, with presence, warmth and empathy. As a therapist I have a solid knowledge and experience within my profession and thanks to this, in combination with a great number of different tools and techniques, I will help you to identify your specific needs.
Therapy and psychosynthesis
Psychosynthesis – an overall way of thinking to achieve personal growth.
Psychosynthesis has often been called ”psychology with a soul”. It focusses on our potential and helps us to identify our goals and our purpose in life. Around 100 years ago, the Italian psychiatrist Roberto Assagioli developed his psychological theory, which he would call psychosynthesis. Psychosynthesis is defined by its outlook on mankind and its clear focus on the healthy sides of a person seeking guidance.
Difficulties, limitations, failings and other flaws are viewed as areas where there is a potential for personal development.