- Would you like to enhance your personal development in the company of others?
- Would you like to gain better insight into yourself through listening to other people’s stories?
- Are you a work-team or any other kind of team seeking to develop your way of interacting or working together as a group?
Group therapy is a form of therapy where you are offered the possibility to work around different problems together with other people. Together, we examine the factors that may be preventing you and the other members of the group from overcoming our challenges..
Through listening to the life stories of other individuals and taking part in their personal development, you can improve your own personal insight and find the help that enables you to understand how you too could change your life for the time ahead.
Book an appointment
Group therapy in Gothenburg
When we open up to the stories of other people, we often find that they resemble ours, something which can help us feel less alone in our experiences.
Through group therapy you get to feel affinity, acceptance and understanding. In our group we create a sense of security, an improved insight into the correlating factors that shape us and an atmosphere of solidarity and support, an environment which creates good conditions for change and personal development.
We all influence each other all the time and in turn, we are influenced by others. Your inner driving force and your need for interacting with others form the frame of the group therapy. You develop both as an individual and as a member of the group. The participants help each other by sharing how they are affected by and perceive the stories, opinions and behaviours
of the other group participants.
How does group therapy work?
- A group consists of at least three people.
- We meet on multiple occasions.
- On each occasion, each and everybody is given the opportunity to discuss their own personal story.
- Our next group starts as soon as enough participants have registered.
- If you are interested in group therapy, please send me a message showing your interest to email@example.com