Boka tid online
I process all personal data according to strict principles.
I respect your privacy and I want you to feel safe with the way I process your personal data. Below, you will find information on which kind of personal data concerning you I will process, for what purposes, the legal basis for this processing, for how long your data will be kept by me and your rights.
Personal data controller
I, Magdalena Berg, am the personal data controller who processes your personal data. If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, please send me an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whose data do I process?
I process the data of my clients, in the context of our professional relationship where I sell my services to them. I always process all personal data with full confidentiality and discretion.
How do I use and protect personal data?
1. For what purposes do I use your personal data?
- In the context of meeting with clients, sending them e-mails or phoning them, I enter a note in my CRM system on what we have agreed upon, or, where appropriate, on when we will be in contact the next time.
2. What personal data might I collect?
- Name, e-mail address and mobile telephone number.
3. How do I collect your personal data?
- When we are in contact in any way and we are set to continue our dialogue, I will enter your name, e-mail address, mobile phone number and, when appropriate, your billing address.
4. With whom do I share the information?
- I do not share your personal data with anybody.
5. What rights do you have?
- Deletion of personal data: You have the right to request that I delete your personal data at any time.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to me using your personal data.
- Correction of personal data: You have the right to request that I correct or delete data which are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Access to your personal data – extract from the registry: You have the right to get access to those categories of personal data concerning you that I process, through the means of an extract from the registry.
6. For how long will I keep the information?
- For a period of 2 years following normal closure of our contract or our last professional contact. In some cases, I work for quite some time with my clients, which means that my clients are returning buyers of my services. If you contact me and demand that I delete your data, I will however do so at any time.
As the owner of an enterprise, I have the right to keep personal data from different individuals, but only if I have an appropriate legal basis for doing so. If I do not have any legal basis for processing your personal data, I do not have the right to do so. There are six valid legal bases according to the GDPR, whereof the following two apply to me, Magdalena Berg:
Consent – you as a person have given me your explicit consent, allowing me to process your personal data for certain purposes, about which you have received clear information. This consent should preferably be given in writing. You can, at any time, withdraw your consent, in which case however, we will need to bring the concerned specific treatment to an end.
If you want to contact me concerning your personal data, you can send me an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
You can use the same e-mail address if you want:
- request an extract from the registry or a correction or deletion of your personal data.
- report to me if you suspect that your personal data somehow have come into the hands of an unauthorized person through my processing of them.
- ask me questions concerning my processing of your personal data.
If you think that I, Magdalena Berg, in any way have failed in my processing of your personal data, you can report this to the Swedish data supervisory authoritiy, Datainspektionen. It is the supervisory authoritiy for personal data processing and
- Telephone: 08-657 61 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Datainspektionen, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm